As a tenant you want to make your lease agreement, compliance and entitlements easy and hassle-free. At McGees Property, lease management is yet another service that we offer. Our commercial lease management not only involves our commercial leasing agents acting on behalf of the owner, but also creating strong, co-operative relationships between owner and tenant serving both interests.
As experienced property managers on behalf of the owner and tenant, McGees Property can provide your business with a proficient and professional retail, industrial, or commercial leasing agent.
We manage many property portfolios on behalf of the tenants expertly and efficiently providing a complete outsourced option.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Creating and maintaining an accurate register of all lease documents;
- Acting as the point of contact for owners, managing agents and/or franchisees;
- Monitoring rent and outgoing payments;
- Ensuring critical lease dates are met;
- Overseeing and determining the responsibility for repairs and maintenance;
- Providing advice and negotiating rent reviews; and
- Overseeing the vacating of premises, including making good on the lease expiry date.
McGees’ provision of lease management services has provided clients with a level of property experience, understanding, and knowledge, not available in-house, resulting in significant savings. Contact us a McGees representative today about how we can help you with your lease management.